Lucana ABACUS is a Laser Profile Sensor for 3D Robotic Guidance designed for high industrial reliability.
The core of Lucana Abacus is a powerful software that enables users to create advanced robotic guidance applications. Any robot programmer can get up and running in minutes. Lucana Abacus utilizes liquid lens technology that enables much larger depth range measurement than conventional sensors.
What Is Lucana Abacus?
The attachable solution for any robot, anywhere.
Lucana ABACUS is a standalone device. Just supply 24V power and an ethernet cable and your robot can immediately start communicating with the sensor.
You can setup the sensor from any PC connected to the sensor network or from teach pendant of supported robot Brands.
What you get
- Lucana ABACUS Embedded Sensor with Liquid Lens Technology
- Lucana Caius Visual Guidance Software with Preset Shapes
- Recognition Robotics Sensor Browser to remotely control sensors
- Template Robot setup for any robot brand
- Locating center and diameter of cylindrical objects (axel, rim, tubes)
- Locating seams for welding GMAW, deburring
- Locating channel width/height/center for inserting objects
- Locating plane angle to pick Glass, SheetMetal
- Locating and measuring Glue Beads
- Measuring Gap And flush for closures fit
Auto focus liquid lens
Now with auto-focus technology. This technology allows for much faster image acquisition with objects in focus.
The LIQUID LENS technology allows a wider working range for applications, auto focus camera can determine the best focus at different distances without changing the acquisition parameters.
- The LIQUID LENS technology enables much deeper depth measurement that is not possible with conventional fixed focus sensors
- Depth image is always in focus for greater resolution