Fill out the form or call us to request a simulation, have your questions answered, or speak to a representative.
141 Innovation Drive Suite SM306
Elyria, OH 44035
29445 Beck Rd. Suite A-106
Wixom, MI 48393
Recognition Robotics phone number
+ 1 440-781-0619
Via Cascina Venina 7
20090 Assago (MI) – Italy
- Are you looking to reallocate manpowerfrom line feeding stations?
- Are you looking to increase throughputof your factory automation?
Nebula Recognition is an AI based recognition technology designed for robotic guidance (X,Y,Z,Rx,Ry,Rz).
Nebula Recognition features:
- Single sensor for pick and drop operation
- Robot carried sensor provides flexibility
- No overhead mounted sensors
- Collaborative robot friendly (lightweight sensor)
- Recognition range is defined by robot reach
Nebula Recognition additional benefits:
- Proprietary point cloud recognition algorithm
- Patented automated procedure to align robot and camera frames
- No need for CAD models
Planner elevates bin picking solution:
- Offloads robot programming
- Collision detection
- AI based pick point decision
- Template robot programs for growing list of supported brands
Nebula Recognition and Planner have a wide range applications:
- Foundry parts in bins
- Automotive parts in racks or bins (cross members, cowl plate, b pillar)
- Electric vehicle components in pallets
- and more…