NebulaRecognition® + Planner
- Are you looking to reallocate manpower from line feeding stations?
- Are you looking to increase throughput of your factory automation?
NebulaRecognition® + Planner is an AI-based recognition technology designed for robotic guidance (X, Y, Z, Rx, Ry, Rz).
NebulaRecognition® + Planner Features
- Single sensor for pick and drop operation
- Robot carried sensor provides flexibility
- No overhead mounted sensors
- Collaborative, robot-friendly (lightweight sensor)
- Recognition range is defined by robot reach
NebulaRecognition® + Planner Picking Application
- General Industry
- Electric parts, box
- Speed square bin
- Brass taps
- Picking plates
Planner detects the collisions and decides the best object to pick with the best approach.
Automatic TCP Procedure
Planner has an automatic procedure to calculate the camera TCP and is able to track the TCP position in real time during operation for some of the supported robot brands.
Fill out the form or call us to request a simulation, have your questions answered, or speak to a representative.
141 Innovation Drive Suite SM306
Elyria, OH 44035
29445 Beck Rd. Suite A-106
Wixom, MI 48393
Recognition Robotics phone number
+ 1 440-781-0619
Via Cascina Venina 7
20090 Assago (MI) – Italy